Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] ayumi hamasaki 21st anniversary -POWER of A^3
View Single Post
Old 11th March 2019, 06:40 PM
YOU Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrat2219 View Post
Koda Kumi isn't in the process of going completely deaf. Ayu will likely never get a chance to perform again once she loses her hearing, so perhaps she's focusing on spending as much time on the stage with her fans as possible instead of in a studio box.
Therefore I wish her to concentrate more on making new music but not just keep touring and singing old songs with old performances. I want her to make another remarkable history that could be immortal before the end of her career but not just a “super pop icon at the early Heisei era” that the new generation know none of her songs.

Okay besides complant, I have to admit that I was impressed by her new performances when I first attended TROBLE TOUR like W, Lady Dynamite, The way I am, Last angel and We are the QUEENS. However it is so disappointing that she ditched The way I am and Last angel but added WARNING and evolution these overperformed songs, and kept 1 LOVE (where the same performance of this song has been recycled 3 times) at the final. I hope this time POWER of A^3 will be a real new stage with many new performances. At least not another POM 2018.

Last edited by metropass; 11th March 2019 at 06:42 PM.