Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Official Message] ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2016-2017 A
Thread: [Official Message] ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2016-2017 A
View Single Post
Old 28th November 2016, 10:14 AM
PAPER DOLL Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by merveillesxx View Post
OK, I just contact iFLYER and here is their answer:

"That is correct. iFLYER will only send an email when you win the lottery, however you can check your status at anytime from your tickets section in iFLYER or by simply clicking on the orginal registration link (just make sure you are logged in when you check!).

There were a record number of fans signing up for the 12/31 show and only a hanful of people were selected to win this time."

Then I checked myFLYER page > Tickets section. My lottery application for 31st Dec marked as "SORRY, NOT SELECTED". T_T
I also contact TeamAyu about lottery result. Here is the answer:

"Thank you for your email.
Unfortunately we don't have any detailed information regarding result announcement notification emails of ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2016-2017 A(logo)『Just the beginning -20-』.
Please contact iFLYER regarding this matter.
If you have further questions regarding TeamAyu 2nd ticket reservation, also please contact iFLYER.

Once again, thank you very much for your continued support for both Ayumi Hamasaki and OFFICIAL GLOBAL FANCLUB"TeamAyu"."

That means any questions about lottery application should be sent to iFLYER. You can contact them via this link: http://admin.iflyer.tv/apex/support/?cid=5 ). They replied quite fast.

So now I have already entered the 2nd lottery for 31st Dec. Wish me luck ^^;;