Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - a-nation stadium festival Charge and Go! information thread #2
View Single Post
Old 13th October 2013, 05:24 AM
Who... Initiate

Really good a-nation this year! INSPIRE/Moments/HANABI all sounded great. and I loved how they changed up the Moments dance with that whole part where they gathered behind Ayu to give her wings - that was so beautiful. You & Me is still a really fun song to see performed live, it has so much energy and dancing.

Anyone else been loving the little English translations we've been getting recently from the back-up singers? Like evolution/HANABI ~Ep II~ from last year's a-nation, and this year with HANABI. It's a nice little touch for her English-speaking fans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokyoxjapanxfan View Post
I don't really like how polished it sounds. Like, it's a concert. But you can't hear the audience or anything. Also, it just sounds like they took -everything- apart and put it all together again to make it sound so perfect. And that actually distracts me. It's like I'm hearing a recording placed on top of a live performance.

This might be a really weird critique lol. It just sounds too... fussed with. Maybe that's just me though.
I got the same feeling! It was indeed a little strange. Especially because you can see the audience and how pumped they are, especially during B&G, but you can't hear them at all, lol.