Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] ayumi hamasaki 21st anniversary -POWER of A^3 II
View Single Post
Old 7th April 2019, 03:14 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by metropass View Post
I attended both shows but I don't feel cool as I already heard Startin' 3 times in TROUBLE TOUR. Most important is the original costume for Duty (which she used for Statin' today) is perfect fit for the opening section. I couldn't accept she used the same costume twice just because she want to ditch EnergizE. What's more is she again cut song as she started the show late which makes me feel she really doesn't respect the audience in her filming show.
You did see Startin because of the TROUBLE tour but some peiple didnt go to TROUBLE tour so maybe it was their first time

Do you really think she cut Pride last minute because of the show starting late? I thought this kind of decision isnt something you make last minute.

Pretty weird if she didnt use the screen during microphone tho, it was a cool reference to AT 2010.

arena tour 2016 ~M(A)DE IN JAPAN~ @ Yoyogi : 08/07 & 09/07
arena tour 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th anniversary~ @ Osaka-jô hall : 21/07 & 22/07
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2023-2024 A ~A COMPLETE 25~ @ Yoyogi : 30/12 & 31/12

浜崎あゆみ ~since 2009~
tumblr ; last.fm