Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] ayumi hamasaki LIVE TOUR -TROUBLE- 2018-2019 A (inc. CDL 2018-2019) ~II~
View Single Post
Old 4th January 2019, 06:11 AM
NEVER EVER Initiate

She has proven her ability to sing well and not have a hoarse voice during MIJ, PoM18 and TV performances this year. That's what can be expected since she clearly can deliver it.

Not about what I expect from her but let me just add, it's simply irresponsible to not cure things such as pneumonia. It's not a surprise with her but she should cure things properly, both as a singer/performer and simply a human. It can backfire easily and if the pneumonia(s) is/are actual reasons for a 'permanent' kind of damage then it's an explanation but not an excuse, imo.

But that's just what I think and in the end she will do things the way she wants to. After all she is a 40 year old woman who can decide for herself. One doesn't have to agree with how she deals with different things, though.

Anyway, not gonna add much to that discussion. I said everything I wanted to say and I don't want to repeat stuff too much. Also, for me this was more of a general discussion since it did occur in this CDL (hoarseness) but not as much as in others. I generally enjoyed it a lot!

Last edited by Katsuyuki012; 4th January 2019 at 06:37 AM.