Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Translation] A interview
Thread: [Translation] A interview
View Single Post
Old 30th January 2014, 04:48 PM
SCAR Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by maneayu View Post
Thanks tsumekaze for the translation!! =D

omg... there is another video on the list of videos recommended by YT.
I have no idea what they say, but it seems they talk about ayu's engagement

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=DGLNAvBMU3w

(probably here wasn't the place to put this link! X_X)
yes they talk about ayu announcing her engagement, interviewing some people about it (out of which two girls say: "AGAIN A FOREIGNER?", and the most say "I want ayu-chan to be happy" "I wish this last long and she's happy" and a nice old man says something like "well I hope she can be happy...maybe she goes for foreigners because they're more tender?" LOL. Basically nice stuff tho.) Then they read out loud ayu's entry when she announced her engagement and her classmate's congratulation on the entry of her blog. Then a brief resume of her past love life (manuel, maro, surprisingly they do not mention nagase) described as "speed wedding" and "speed divorce" and "speed dating"....stuff like that. Then they go about revealin details about when ayu met her fiancè, when, how and who he is explaining exaclty what UCLA is and so on. They promote a lot her last single tho, it always plays in the background and there is the announce "out today 25/12!".
Then there's this roundtable with opinions about her wedding and her fiancè and again explaining who he is and that he's a med school in ucla, which is essentialy in a district that gets described as "japan's shibuya" because of the night life and entertainments for young people. Then a lot of blablabla, they go on explaining details about the engagement such as the rules to get a VISA (such as the marriage which has to be done in 90 days from the announcement of the engagement) and so on. At the end they reveal this card with her...dunno how to say...life marks? XD
things like "debuted as an actress in 1993, then idol, then marriage with foreigner, dating her backdancer etc." and reveal another card with a very similar artist because of same life experiences, and that's matsuda seiko, who debuted as singer and then, basically, dated a lot of foreigners, lol. That's it, pretty much!