Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Kazuhito Kikuchi working on new Ayu song?!
View Single Post
Old 29th May 2010, 05:17 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

On the Japanese wiki for HAL, they have February 2003 as when Yuta/Atsushi Sato left.

Bad Google trans+Japanese:
Quote:
In February 2003, an official announcement from the company had no record, but the vocals and Atsushi SatoHΛLNAThe left, the dormant band together as a unit activity. Satoats-Started working as an arranger under the nametearbridge productionMember. HΛLNA activity after withdrawal is still unclear, seems to be in a state of virtual retirement from public life. Umezaki still was far SapotogitarisutoShimizu Takehito(Takehito Shimizu) andNakano Yuuta(Yuta's inside) and restructured Saundopurodyusayunitto welcomed, Ayumi Hamasaki,Tamaki Nami、Aya Ueto、Tackey and TsubasaAnd become involved in music.

2003年2月、レコード会社からの公式的な発表は一切なかったものの、佐藤あつしとボーカルのHΛLNA が脱退し、同時にバンドユニットとしての活動休止状態に。佐藤はats-名義でアレンジャーとして活動を開始し、tearbridge productionに所属。HΛLNAの脱退後の活動は現在も不明であり、芸能活動からの事実上の引退状 態にあると思われる。引き続き梅崎は、これまでサポートギターリストであった清水武仁(しみず たけひと)と中野雄太(なかの ゆうた)を迎え入れてサウンドプロデューサーユニットとして再編成し、浜崎あゆみ、玉置成実、上戸彩、タッ キー&翼等の楽曲に携わるようになる。
I guess they restructured the group at that time? I dunno.

I think HAL just occasionally switched members in and out until people left for good.

Last edited by truehappiness; 29th May 2010 at 05:30 AM.