Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - ASIA TOUR 2008 ~10th Anniversary~ setlists and pictures [V]
View Single Post
Old 27th October 2008, 12:18 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunshineSlayer View Post
I really suspected when I went to the concert that the entire section that includes don't leave me alone, my name's women, even Decision, and then Marrionette, may all have been lip synched. But the only ones I was sure of were Marionnette and Don't Leave Me Alone so I gave her the benefit of the doubt on the other songs. But now that we are getting videos with her sounding the same, combined with the fact that some of the songs surrounding my name's Women are lip synched, it would not surprise me at all if my name's women were too.

Funny how it took doing Asia tours for people to notice these things because in the past it seems that no one bootlegged her Japanese shows.

I would rather hear her true voice and true emotion even if it may sound bad, rather than have it be faked and still honestly not sound THAT great anyways.

Yeah, I'm like ok, why aren't we getting this kind of quality in the PVs? Why was Wateru Takeishi only hired again to do Tour of Secret's videos and then why in the PVs are we still getting stuff like Takehide Ishii?
Hmm, thank you! Someone who doesn't just shout out that the songs aren't lip synched without looking into it. : D decision could also be lip synched? Oh my. : / I didn't even look into that one. I'll be very depressed if it does turn out to be lip synched.. Especially because the live decision from CDL was SO awesome. I guess we'll find out when the JP version is broadcasted..

And yea, I agree, I'd rather hear her live voice, too. I really prefer live singing over choreography any day. Just scrap decision, my name's WOMEN, evolution, etc. choreography and leave the show to a few (max 1-2) concert climaxes which could have been (don't) Leave me alone and Marionette. But that's just my opinion. :3 I don't know how you feel about that..

Do you think she lip synched so much in the past too, though? I got the impression that before AT05 she hardly ever lip synched (0-1 per concert). And then gradually it started getting more up to the point of 4 songs in a row now with AT08 if decision is lip synched too. Very disappointed. Like, 4 songs in a ROW? That's pretty big.

But you know, maybe it's just different in Japan, and they prefer lip synching over meh-average vocals?

Quote:
Yeah, I'm like ok, why aren't we getting this kind of quality in the PVs? Why was Wateru Takeishi only hired again to do Tour of Secret's videos and then why in the PVs are we still getting stuff like Takehide Ishii?
Yea, seriously! X_X The prelude clips of some songs are better than the PVs imo.