Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - ASIA TOUR 2008 ~10th Anniversary~ setlists and pictures [V]
View Single Post
Old 28th October 2008, 07:38 AM
ayu trance Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunshineSlayer View Post
But we are referring to videos here, not on people opinions.

btw, I finally found my disc with the TV broadcast of CDL 05/06. Since it seems a lot of the people here haven't seen what happened with theme of a-nation 03, I can upload it if you want.
Please upload it)))) Could you please upload WHOLE TV version of the concert)))))

well, as for me we can't accuse her now because we don't havefull HQ video, no one wasn't at both concerts and even if was we can't see them together to compare. This would be like "yeah! she sung that way!! so it's sounds like idenical to what i've heard a mounth ago on HK show so LYP SYNCH!!!"
Well as for me videos from japnese leg of Marionette sounds different. Maybe because of MQ professional rip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunshineSlayer View Post
Yeah, I mean, I'm not really directing my comments at you but there just seems to be so many people in general that deny that she would ever lip synch. At least you admit that she sometimes does. Also, aside from the videos, I've always thought from day 1 that the choreography in Marionette is just too jerky to be able to sing through smoothly.
well, of course she does! especially some TVperfomances(not HEY!x3 or Music Station, i'm talking about thousands of small shows where she appeared to promete her stuff, but well, not on big and popular channels, maybe CDTV sometimes also was lypsynch as for me really)

Last edited by Ayumi_lover; 28th October 2008 at 07:43 AM.