Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Thoughts on PCDL '08-'09
View Single Post
Old 30th December 2008, 11:18 PM
Initiate

I'm really excited to see this--though I obviously didn't attend the dates, I'm definitely going to buy the DVD when it is released. I've made a playlist with the songs just to get a feel of how they flow, and I have to say it really does sound amazing. The transition from powerful songs into upbeat or "dance" kinda songs is really interesting, and it must have been AMAZING to see it live.

I know that a few people thought she should have re-recorded her ASFXX songs during her 10th anniversary year, and I guess this as close to a re-recording as we're going to get, even if she only did a handful of songs from that album--still, that's more love than the songs have had in a long time! Some of them never even performed~ Seeing POWDER SNOW is like a dream come true for me. I can't WAIT to hear it.

I love that she opened with GREEN, too! People have said that that song has been kind of put to the side, what with Days and all, so it's great that she started off the set with that song. I remember how excited I was when I first heard the clip in the background of the CM.

Ahh, I love that she pulled out some of her really powerful, older songs. SCAR, End of the World, Over, For my Dear... It's so great to see them on this list! And I'm REALLY interested to hear this rock version of Who...

Ayu really spoiled us fans this year :3

"If I do, will you come away with me?"
"Yes."