Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Thoughts on PCDL '08-'09
View Single Post
Old 4th January 2009, 07:46 AM
walking proud Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by lfebaggins View Post
Well I didn't really think I was being immature, more of just being a jacka$$, but I'll take out the attitude this time.

Well earlier you were arguing how lip-synching cannot be ignored when it seemed to comprise a fairly large section of the concert. Most of us assumed you were arguing she was lip-synching hella performances again. Shoulda made it more clear if you thought it was just a video/audio problem the entire time, probably could've avoided a lot of the arguments in the previous posts.
It must have just been a misunderstanding then because I remember at least in most of my posts mentioning the audio/video thing. It was something like, "if it turns out that indeed the audio and video is in sync then yes, that's a big problem since it seems a lot of the concert is that way." That is what I always meant, so I apologize if my posts did not seem to come across that way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by part of Me ♥ View Post
well if she was late then why would she lip-synch 'it's over' again after it was already played?
hmm? I'm confused. It's too far away to even tell if her mouth moves at all. The problem even in the fixed version is the exact same as the unfixed version - the line starts while the microphone is still at her waist.

Last edited by SunshineSlayer; 4th January 2009 at 07:57 AM.