Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017 ~VI: Third chapter~
View Single Post
Old 11th January 2018, 04:02 AM
rainy day Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayumi_lover View Post
Yeah, it was really close! Yesterday in Shiga I was in 9th row. Didn’t know Global TA can get 23rd row. The worst ticket I got was Saitama, 17th row and there were lots of foreigners at that show. In Kyoto there was couple from Singapore on 7th row and a guy from HK, so I thought all foreigners were quite close
Well when taking the entire hall into account, 23rd isn’t that bad. At least that’s what I told myself on the 31st, lol.

So far I’ve gotten:

Yokohama: 8th
Saitama: 8th
Tokyo International Forum: 24th
Saitama: 12th

I was wondering if I should ever try updating my TA with a Japanese address and applying that way for the next tour, to see if I’d have a better shot at even closer seats, but I think that would probably end up being a mistake. I mean, with global Team Ayu it appears that it’s already common place to be seated relatively close - it’s unknown what could happen if I changed my address and whenever I’ve done crap like that (wanted to test out another method when the way I’ve been doing it was relatively good) I always end up regretting it and say to myself “a gaurentee is better than an unknown!” So I think I’ll stay in global but I might splurge on a front or second row ticket from an auction site just once.

Also, I just noticed, but does it bother anyone else that the third chapter isn’t titled? Why give the second chapter a title and then not the third. Kind of stupid if you ask me. It’s like they didn’t follow through with the concept.

Last edited by Zeke.; 11th January 2018 at 04:17 AM.