Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] ayumi hamasaki LIVE TOUR -TROUBLE- 2018-2019 A (inc. CDL 2018-2019) ~II~
View Single Post
Old 2nd January 2019, 11:23 PM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by 280301 View Post
This conversation has been around since 2007/2008 (when her vocals were, in contrast to 2005/2006, far worse), and I think it is due to her hearing loss more than anything, but I do agree that rehearsing and touring so often cannot be good for her voice (and remaining hearing) either. I feel quite apathetic towards her tours now though, and have since about 2012. This CDL was fine visually, average for her vocally, but eh. She's different now from the artist she was when I started listening to her, it simply feels unfair to compare her now to what she was like 'then', particularly as I'm aware of her hearing issues....

...but when you start thinking about her show as a product to be consumed, and that there are potential factors that exacerbate certain issues, then certainly I feel people have the right to make comparisons with other touring artists and express their dissatisfaction. Larger shows with fewer dates would be more preferable, and would allow her more time to give to other aspects of her career (like...releasing singles to boost interest in attendance).
Her schedule is not that busy and she released music before during busier times.

People like to complain we would get more music with less touring, but she most likely just doesnt feel like releasing something new and with no touring we probably would get nothing instead.

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)