Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Ayu's Message in TeamAyu : 2 Aug 04 abt resigning of Max Matsuura
View Single Post
Old 2nd August 2004, 04:57 PM
Gut it-pez Initiate

Ayu's Message in TeamAyu : 2 Aug 04 abt resigning of Max Matsuura

As all of you might know by now, ayu's producer, max matsurra, also known as officer Matsurra have resigned along with the chairman of the subsidary he belongs to. I'm here because I want to know how all of you's opinion on this matter, which received a lot of attention from all of you. With the matters mentioned on the news and on the internet, I think that everybody has been feeling uneasy by the speculation on the future of Officer Matsurra, chairman of the office and Ayu.

The following writing, written with my own thought, will be sent to the media. I think this would be released on the television and radio from tomorrow onwards. Although everyone might feel uneasy again after reading my message, but I'll definately post message here as the matter progresses. I think that there are different people making an living in fighting. But I think that they are fighting without escaping. Of course I would not want to lose the fight like the rest of you.

Lastly, I really thanks all of you for your concern. Also, sorry for having all of you feeling uneasy. I feel motivated after reading the messages from all of you. Also, Ayu is alright.

actual annoucement

The following is the writing which will be sent to the mass media. To everyone in the mass media. What happened during the last few days has created a stir, and I would like to make my comment regarding this matter.

I feel very sorry that the matter has caused a stir within the record company and the agency that I belong to. But we as artists and human, have a steadfast belief and will that we strides to bring the best entertainment activities to all of you.

And as for my producer Mr. Matsuura, although the Avex without him is still Avex, but I think that he have accepted at the same time that his Avex is already dead when his resignation was accepted.

Since Hamasaki Ayumi and other artistes are depending on each other in order to be standing here today, I've deciced to be with them for where I'm going. With the supportive fans in mind, being together with the people I trust, and walking towards the way which I believe in. I will continue to be strong in my life

Translation from Ka Wai

Last edited by YaMaYuMi; 2nd August 2004 at 06:15 PM.