Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - 'fairyland' @ top of MTV world chart express- #2 is hilary duff o_o;
View Single Post
Old 2nd September 2005, 01:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by anime_fanatic21
BORING?? I am so sorry Hilary isn't "****ting it up" like Britney and Lindsay. She needs to spread her legs more, I agree...

NOT!

I like the "boring" Hilary, as you say, and that is what all of her fans love about her. Sure, I like it when Hilary shows a little sex appeal (I am a guy of course ), but I don't want her to start acting like all the other teen girls in Hollywood. Sweet Hilary is all we need to make the world go round! LOL
Wow, COOL DOWN... Hilary is boring, thats it!! I used to be a fan of Lindsay but after her disastrous album, I'm back on Hillary, and after HER disastrous FLY, I'm on Scarlett Johannson.. At least SHE knows how to carry her image!! Artistes that spread their legs are boring.. My fave women celebrity is Ayu (Kawaii singer, 27 years old..), Natalie (mature singer with panicky voice, 30 something...), Tori (excellent singer with thought provoking lyrics, 45 years old..) and Utada Hikaru (COME ON.. pretty pony~pretty pony~pretty pony~ prairie girl..).. SEE!! NONE ARE cheap..!!

Last edited by Mad_Cactuar; 3rd September 2005 at 03:41 AM. Reason: replace the word i thought was normal with "cheap"..