Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] New Album TROUBLE on 15th August
View Single Post
Old 22nd July 2018, 10:42 PM
WE WISH Initiate

I'm truly disappointed already because with all of the tweets and posts and teasing about two years of inspiration coming together, it seemed like it would be more. Maybe at some point it was, who knows.

But I'm really not a fan of mini albums as they rarely have more fleshed out concepts. I could say a lot about her mini albums but that's tiring. I don't get why they keep releasing them though.

And what's worse is that there are only 3 new songs. I would have preferred a Zutto... style single with three new tracks that work well together than whatever this is about to be.

I may be biased because WATQ is like bottom 5 in her disco for me lol.

If they are going to do promotional effort this time around, just invest the resources into an album.

I really feel like ayu is detached sometimes as much as I love her and I find avex to just be so unhelpful (not even just with ayu) and I truly don't understand their management.

But hopefully the three new songs are good. At this point that's what I have to look forward to. I thought the title was interesting too.

Ayu 💛 JASMINE 💛 Hikki 💛 Eiko 💛 MELL
♡ MUCC ♡

Twitter