Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Official Message] Ayu releases to be postponed
Thread: [Official Message] Ayu releases to be postponed
View Single Post
Old 27th March 2011, 11:55 PM
Rock'n'Roll Circus Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by extepan View Post
i suppressed myself to not respond to this, but I feel too intensely not to respond. your statement is like saying 9/11 only affected New York, and thie tragedy did not affect anyone outside New York, hence the rest of USA is all back to normal within no time.

it does not work that way. I find this comment unthoughtful and insensitive, ignorant and unempathic.
we are talking about why things are being postponed. things are postponed because **** was ****ed up...physically. there are places where nothing was affected physically.

9/11 ONLY affected people physically in New York. I'm sure the rest of the country felt it, and especially those who lost loved ones, but **** wouldn't get postponed in CA or FL or anywhere else in the country because of something that happened in NY.

The rest of the US (outside of NY) WAS back to normal in no time, because nothing happened to them for them not to be. The rest of the world just can't shut down because something horrible happened.

I don't think I'm being insensitive at all.

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる
Ayu Concerts I've Attended:
Arena Tour 2013: A BEST LIVE
Arena Tour 2015: Cirque de Minuit
Arena Tour 2016: MADE IN JAPAN

You can find me on the gram: https://www.instagram.com/b_utifulfighter/