Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] New Album TROUBLE on August 15th ~III~
View Single Post
Old 6th August 2018, 10:38 AM
I am... Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by summerain View Post
After reading the lyrics, for me it's pretty clear she's talking about her struggle with deafness and critics. The main cover (the one used on CM) is basically her touching the left ear. It's the trouble, the problem, the issue.
You would think after all this time people would learn that the title of her releases has little to nothing (in most cases) to do with the musical content, but mostly with the lyrical one.

I'm not going to listen to the "full album" until I get my physical copy. ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris85 View Post
After she declared that running away to USA was a mistake, she made a lot of efforts to win her Japanese audience back including sticking to her classic Ayu sound, so I guess less experiments, more safer songs will continue being a thing for her.
She's understood that progess doesn't mean change. In one ViVi interview she said that she really likes white shirts, so these days instead of having the change be wearing different colours, she changes it up with different length of sleeves etc. I wouldn't be surprised if she views her music and her concerts the same way. She might record orchestral ballad No. 3471, but this time in an interesting time signature or with a heavier e-guitar. No change for the whole purpose of change.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrtwb View Post
i’m trying to not listen/stream online. i want to be back at those old days where i wait for the album to arrive and put in the cd player!
My type of person.

^_-

「浜崎あゆみ」であること
”歌う”ということ
それは”生きる”ということ

SCawaii May 2008

矛盾だらけの こんな私でも
許されますか 教えてよ

浜崎あゆみ 「I am...」

Last edited by Aga-chan; 6th August 2018 at 11:23 AM.