Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] 『A BALLADS 2』on sale 2021.04.08 [II]
View Single Post
Old 25th February 2021, 10:55 AM
A BALLADS Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan Odinson View Post
Hey guys, just made a wallpaper with the kimono picture (phone and desktop size available) I hope you like them and please feel free to use!

Spoiler:

For better quality (and both sizes) here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...CLEEoGGIGhI49B
That's really pretty! I love the meme one as well

I'm reading the comments from the Baidu post from a couple of pages back. It's just google translate but seems the cfans are excited about it. it's not perfect translations but some of the comments seem interesting

Spoiler:
- I really want this to be part of Me's sequel

- The beauty is always kept for the inside pages

- 2nd image looks like she lost a tooth

- (ayu's) version of Japonesque
-- who stipulated that orian stle was only used by Koda?

- Damn, so foreign

- beautiful as expected, I cherish these active singers

- so cute, still looking good after 40

- ayu's aura is not for casuals

- part of Me 2.0, let's continue the "Tragic Princess" costume drama

- everyone talks about other artists in Ayu's posts but no-one mentions Ayu in other artists posts. The phenomenon is really indescribable.

- anyone think this is an MV for theme of a-nation '03?
-- if it is, we must buy it many times over

- OK it's worth buying

- I hope that it's a PV of theme of a-nation '03 as the style and artistic conception is in line with her current values and can be a match with POM: "There were things I lost on the way to becoming an adult,
but now I have someone irreplaceable
The passing wind was somehow gentle
This time tomorrow too I'll love you"
-- she lost a lot but got 2 children
-- being a mother and singing this song is really appropriate although perhaps when she wrote the lyrics the meaning was different to her

- Don't forget that this is a pregnant woman who will give birth soon. It's not bad to be able to do so many things. She became pregnant a second time in 2 years but has worked harder and been more active than before that time.

People are betting on it being for theme of a-nation '03 and most of the comments were positive aside from a few deriding her for her pregnancies and the nutter who was complaining that Japan stole the hanbok from Korea but they also stole it from China first

Signature presented by the amazing majrakun <3 thanks photobucket
MY
Twitter | last.fm | Facebook | Tumblr