Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - The C-pop/M-pop Discussion 3rd Thread
View Single Post
Old 18th April 2016, 01:07 PM
ayu-mi-x Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linoa62 View Post
XDD

I can't remember if you're listening to Jolin or not, but she will release her new album in 2017.
Li Ronghao released a new album in January, Jess Lee is going to release one in early May. Della Ding released a new album as well...
If you want info about other artists, give me their names, I'll search for you.

aMEI's thread created btw
http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?p=3193247
First of all, thank you for creating A-Mei thread (I like her name to be written with "dash" rather than newly stylized aMEI so thatīs why I used it this way)

yeah, I noticed albums who have been already released. Della Ding is more upbeat than I expected from her, but still nothing more than mediocre. Actually, I only LOVE her third album which is absolutely great. From other albums I like only a few song here and there.
Li Ronghao is talented, but somehow he doesnīt catch my attention (yet ). I give his albums a chance once again in near future, but for now I donīt feel like I want to listen his music.

sure, I know about Jolin from your post in her thread. But I didnīt expect her album to be released this year. She was busy with her tour so she difinitely needs more time to prepare new album. And I still listen PLAY often so no need to rush things. I just hope she will be the main producer of her album again!

btw do you know something about Joey Yung album? She released a few digital singles (I think 3 or 4), but I still have no info about her next album/EP.