Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] New Album TROUBLE on August 15th ~II~
View Single Post
Old 25th July 2018, 09:31 AM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke. View Post
Good points. I would think that since her fanbase is older now, with fully developed brains, many fans are able to see a "trap" or "trick" like this and refuse to be roped into it or taken advantage of. When I was younger I could never had imagined the day when I would give up buying her albums. I thought to myself I will always buy the one "gold" version of the album. But one day it's like I woke up and just saw it for what it really was, a bunch of shit added into the mix that I didn't need or even want. I think as you become an adult you begin to look at things in a more practical light as a way of decluttering your life. At least that's what I realized about myself.
As you get older you also learn to appreciate the value of your hard-earned money and the time you took to earn it. The only way that I am buying this is for these to be a 2 x 5 DIFFERENT track releases. The odds of that are slim. If it doesn't turn into LOVE again I might buy it next year when I go see her.

Follow me @njanjayrp