Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - ARENA TOUR 2009 A ~NEXT LEVEL~ setlist and pictures [III]
View Single Post
Old 11th May 2009, 07:22 PM
still alone Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by majrakun View Post
Daruma-san ga koronda (Daruma tumbled!) is a (traditional?) japanese game. I knew about it from a manga.

One person will turn his back against the others and will say "daruma-san ga koronda!" while others would attempt to sneak up to him, and will have to 'freeze' their movements at the "koronda" part. Anyone who moves at that point is out! One could go "daaaruuumaaa-saaaan gaaa koronda!" and so on. XD The game would repeat until someone reaches him or if everyone is out. I wonder who got to to say the line. Probably Ayu.

I think, from what I understand, in the end of the game, it seemed like all the dancers tumbled upon each other in a pile, lol.
Thanks for explaining

Quote:
Originally Posted by walking.proud View Post
it's not traditional from japan... I've played this game a LOT when I was little ^^ the name in Catalan is "Un, Dos, Tres, Pica paret" (one, two, three, hit the wall, I don't know how it's calle din spanish...). The way of playing is the same, the one who's against the others in the wall close his eyes and hits the wall 3 time while saying "un dos tres pica paret", then she turns and everyone have to be frozen, if someone moves is eliminated. When someone reaches and touches him everyone has to start running and the one who was saying the sentence has to catch someone ^^

it's funny, and I want to see ayu playing this ^^
At my school in Belgium we called it "één, twee, drie, piano" ("one, two, three, piano" in English). Can't wait to see Ayu playing this too

29-01-2010: Ayu in London

Last edited by LizBrazil; 11th May 2009 at 07:29 PM.