Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] BUDDHA2 World Premiere Appearance in France
View Single Post
Old 24th January 2014, 11:35 AM
WONDERLAND Initiate

Gackt was also able to give 2 Concert in Germany alone. And they were sold out rly fast o.o I was thinking to go even if I am not a big fan of him, but yeah, tickets were gone too fast^^
And I think you canīt compare a concert with a meet up. For a concert I can plan months before and save up money and arrange it with work. For stuff like now in paris or back in London, it's normaly spontaneous for us to know. eg for France now, I couldnīt save up enough money in that short time, and ppl go working, they need to plan their holidays. They canīt say to their boss "oh i need some days off in 3 weeks"
Also there are ppl who donīt want to camp days in the cold before a hotel and wait to see their idols for 10 minutes (donīt get me wrong I personally whould xD) but whould go to a concert. I have some German bands I like listening too, and also visit their concerts, but I whould never ever camp in front of hotels to see them XD
Itīs not that I am a dreamer, but I am also not too pessimistic^^

Arena Tour 2012 A ~HOTEL Love Songs~ Marine Messe Fukuoka ~ 21.04.2012
Arena Tour 2015 A ~Cirque de Minuit~ Osaka Jo Hall ~ 25.04.2015
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
25th Anniversary Live Tour ~ Beisia Culture Hall Gunma ~ 04.11.2023

Last edited by ~angel*ayumi~; 24th January 2014 at 11:38 AM.