Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Charts & Rankings] The Official Oricon Thread ~FIVE~ II
Thread: [Charts & Rankings] The Official Oricon Thread ~FIVE~ II
View Single Post
Old 21st September 2011, 04:31 PM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamAyu2004 View Post
lol. Im really torn between the break or not a break... because it can go wither or... She might never be able to bounce back, but at the same time, just be reading stuff here and there it seems a lot of people hate the girl.
She has her fan base, but beyond that people just don't like her..
Its sad really... who knows? I hope she gets a second comeback, it would be nice, but if it will happen? Who knows?
I know a lot of people dislikeed namie after all her drama, but three or four years later she hit it big and now she just seems to be getting bigger and bigger
There was a poll not some time ago asking people what are their favorite Namie songs from 3 different parts of her career... begining to 2000, 2001 to 2005 and 2006 to now, or something like that...

The first part, Can you celebrate (obviously) got the majority of the votes
The 2nd and 3rd part: Never heard any of those songs

Even if Ayu have a new comeback, she hardly ever will beat her first peak... Even Madonna who had a few comebacks already is mostly remembered by Like a virgin... Still, she had the biggest tour ever by a solo artist... twice!

Ayu will have her hits from time to time... and even if she doesn't sell how she did once, and if she never sell like that, this doesn't mean she won't give the new singers from today and the ones that will already debut a run for their money...

Even Seiko Matsuda and Matsutoya Yumi still oversell newer acts concerts and albums from time to time... Ayu already is overselling Koda, Otsuka, Mika Nakashima...

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)