Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Ayu is now on Spotify
View Single Post
Old 11th January 2017, 12:07 PM
forgiveness Initiate

For anyone who doubts in Spotify, just think that Spotify is like Netflix but have even more good functions. So you use Spotify for the same reasons you use Netflix.They have over 30 million songs in their library and 100 millions active users. That can't be negative.

What Spotify (and Netflix) does for the media industry is an amazing thing itself. The human being is lazy and the general usage of music/videos/movies have always been the easiest way. When downloading entered the world with Napster as the first big site and Napster got the first lawsuits from music/movie companies. This huge problem started with people being illegal rather than going down to the CD store.

Enters Spotify or Netflix. Now it's even easier to access to digital media without the hassle of downloading, downloading fanmade subtitles that might match wrong, listen/watch in your computer or transfer to USB sticks or mobile phones. Now everyone instead got access to music/movies directly to your device (and multiple devices as well). Just start the app. Nothing more.

And with this being easier than downloading (that is easier than going to the physical store) the general public is more than happy to pay for an subscription. Hooray for smart people working with the digital trends and giving the public what they want instead of trying to get everyone to buy physical.

With that being said, I love buying the physical CD's. I got all Ayu's albums (except for some remix), all singles, DVD's etc. I'm a collector and I love to support Ayu. But I love that I don't have to do all the work with taking in songs in my computer and then to other devices, seriously I wan't to spend my time on other things. I love both Spotify and Netflix for the same reasons. Only that Spotify really does have pretty much everything while Netflix lacks in their library. Spotify premium is worth every single penny, it's not even expensive, same as Netflix pretty much even though it's better.

And no I'm not either sponsored by Spotify or Netflix in any way.

[Video] Key ~eternal tie ver.~_______LJ Blog________[Video] A History
[BIG SALE! Ayu CDs/DVDs/Goods/Ayupans and more!]
AHS married to Maro
~13/1-2010~

Spoiler:
We had such a nice time. We started dating in t2m PV, took it slow you know, let our love grow. Then it got really serious in 2008. Then after AT2009 we moved in together. It was lovely. Then on AT2010 he asked me to marry him. He was such a sweet. And Ayu gave us our blessings. She was also such a sweet. Now me and Maro are such a sweets together. Aaaw, how time flies.