Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Online Shopping Help Thread #2
View Single Post
Old 26th July 2011, 05:33 AM
Connected Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanakopy87 View Post
one of my friend pre-ordered a limited edition album from yesasia before.they didn't send the album to her and never send her email.1 week after the album release,my friend emailed to them ask whats wrong ( she just pre-ordered that only album for that order) and they said they are still searching for the album and will let her know if they are able to get it from the supplier or not within 5 days.end up they couldn't find the stock and refunded to my friend.my friend end up bought the album from auction(slightly expensive but the most important is she got the album in the end).
i don't know how long we need to wait if my friend didn't send them the email to ask.if yesasia told her few days after the album release,my friend still able to buy from CDJ because the album is still available in very limited quantity in CDJ.so,i've learned a lesson here.always buy limited edition item from HMV/CDJ.i don't know if yesasia is as reliable as CDJ/HMV for famous artist like ayu/kuu etc...but i'll definitely not going to take the risk (if CDJ still has it)
I don't think that YA gets the CDs from avex distributor directly thus they're unable to confirm the quantity of the CDs till they get news from their own importer. So it's best to order directly from avex/CDJ/HMVJ if you're getting something really limited.

And for those who complained abt YA's slow shipping, pls note that it's free. If you want fast shipping I think YA DO provide EMS too like CDJ and HMV. YA is more for ppl who prefer free shipping and DON'T mind the long shipping period. I don't know why ppl are complaining the slow shipping when they select the free shipping which means regular airmail and YES, regular airmail took 7-14 days for shipping within asia and longer to US n other countries. So it's not YA's fault for long shipping.
It's not fair to blame YA for the shipping when you urself choose free shipping at YA and when u choose CDJ/HMVJ, you paid for the EMS.
Definately, EMS is faster than regular airmail. duh...

The only downside of YA is that they don't have reward points system for regular customers which HMVJ and CDJ provides. That can allow regular customer to use the points and get discount for next shopping.