Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2014-2015 A, Cirque de Minuit
View Single Post
Old 19th October 2014, 11:26 AM
appears Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayusan View Post
Seriously? I almost want to say : so what?! Never got bad reviews from your boss at work or anywhere else?

By the way when something is bad I don't see the reason to say it's good no matter if the artist read it, hear it, you can't get better if people tell you you are a genius if they think the other way! If people can't take critiques then, they shouldn't post their works!

By the way, yes it looks cheap! It's not even well made. Plus, it's Las Vegas theme not circus! Stay focus dammit!
^ That's my stance on the fan logo. This is "Midnight Circus" theme, not "Midnight Gambling Addiction" theme. Though she could do something with that, like setting up a bus of counselors (like Lady Gaga did on her tour). If people have gambling addictions, they can get free counseling.

The logo is way too busy. I get that Japan loves crap like this, but it's like the artist couldn't bear to have a single pixel of white space. I think whoever drew it is talented, but come on... If I want to stare at something that complex, I'll stare at a visual diagram in a Biochem textbook.