Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - New single 'Dreamed a Dream' by Tetsuya Komuro out now [II]
View Single Post
Old 26th August 2020, 08:26 PM
POWDER SNOW Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by njanjayrp View Post
I don't get the nun part (epic though), but the PV essentially shows her picking up the pieces (the dancers), helping them stand up and then them performing together. Dunno if it's well thought of, but it's a nice pop video.
Very insightful. I think maybe it’s just that with regards to the world coming to a standstill with the pandemic and her picking up the pieces with her dancers. If this truly is a shortened version, I’m very curious as to what the full version must be.

People need to keep in mind that it’s been a little while since she’s done videos (aside from her last one last month) and she hasn’t really done epic ones for quite some time (I really wish she would’ve done a fully video for We Are The Queens instead of 2 commercials because that would’ve really been epic). My guess is the pandemic and motherhood lit a fuse in her and she’s probably trying to reset her career or image. Maybe she wants to be the warrior literally and figuratively.