Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [BREAKERZ] 17th thread ~ Hiatus + SHINPEI's 32nd bday live with MUSCLE ATTACK (11.5)
View Single Post
Old 22nd December 2012, 12:08 AM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

The full versions of RUSTY HEARTS & CHALLENGERZ were aired a few hours ago on TOKYO FM . All the 3 of them were in the studios at 3am Japan time

But knowing me , I know of ways in order to get hold of the audio clip so xD . I really can't wait to hear both songs , especially for RUSTY HEARTS , given the context of the song but then again both preview tracks for the A & B-sides sound promising

Hopefully the guys will premiere the full versions of either if not both songs next Wed at BREAKERZ LIVE TOUR 2012 "BEST" -LIVE HOUSE COLLECTION- in their last concert date at SHIBUYA-AX ? I hope so *crossing fingers & toes big time >_<

Also I already mentioned it's people's losses for not getting into music & what's their loss is in my own super big gain

Quote:
You have the demos of NEVER LAND? Maybe you can find time uploading them? I would love to listen to them!
Yes I have them but the songs are not in 320kpbs since as I said before , the demo CDs are very difficult to get hold of

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site