Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - 14th album 'LOVE again' out February 8th, 4th of five 15th anniversary releases [IV]
View Single Post
Old 7th January 2013, 05:50 PM
Gut it-pez Initiate

LOOOL! I guess Rock n Roll Circus was a misconceptions. SMH. Fooled by titles AGAIN! I just don't get why some hate RAINBOW. The tracklist is well-adjusted, I think some people were not listening to it very well because IT IS A FOLLOW UP to I am... If agreed with others, I am is about not afraid of who you are, love, freedom and peace. Going to the hidden track to flower garden, it was giving you an introduction to RAINBOW. Nobody but me realizes that. am I right or not? Maybe. Now by my opinion, people don't analyze it is because it was yet an ******* eye opener. By learning freedom, peace, love, individuality will bring you into learning more about truth and reality. And using english is not an excuse (of the "failed" sales) , english is a global common language to use- if you know it, everybody knows what you're trying to say- she was saying something especially to OPEN YOUR ******* EYES. ---- Themes are freedom, the struggles of women, and "a summer that ends in sadness ".