Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Anna Tsuchiya Welcomes You To The NUDY SHOW ! - The 4th Official Thread
View Single Post
Old 8th June 2009, 02:40 PM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony G View Post
Just get her nudy show album, it explores pretty much every genre of pop. It's still rock based, some real poppy songs, ballads as well as some electropop influence. Most (if not all) of her stuff before nudy show and its singles is rock based. It wasn't until Bubble Trip that she really started experimenting with her sound. You'll probably like Bubble Trip and Masquerade if you prefer dance songs.

basically her 1st mini album Taste My Beat , debut album strip me ? & then her NANA inspired concept album ANNA TSUCHIYA INSPI' NANA (BLACK STONES) are all straight up rock affairs material

it wasn't until BUBBLE TRIP onwards & then eventually NUDY SHOW ! , she began to get outta her music comfort zone & I have to say that NUDY SHOW ! is 1 of my fave albums that I came across last year too

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site