Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Ayu at a-nation '10 - setlist, photos, and etc. [II]
View Single Post
Old 17th August 2010, 03:06 PM
End of the World Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midori-chan View Post
Well, I have seen some pics of Ayu with a cigarette in her hands, but these pics are from years ago and also don't mean that she ever was or is a heavy smoker!

Here (the second pic on the right side):

http://img293.imageshack.us/i/dejidejidiary2403.jpg/
I'd like to think that because she seems almost frantic in protecting her voice, and giving the best voice possible, she has stopped all of these activities. After Microphone, I think she made a statement like "Okay I devote my entire life to music from here on out" kind of thing. Not that she didn't already, but this time it was really a strong strong statement, in that she stopped even drinking.

And you know what, in Japan, before stopping drinking, it would be more easier to stop smoking, because there is a society called like Alcohol Communication, where drinking is supposed to make communication much better. Personally, I think it's stupid, but still so many people practice it, so it's hard to get away from drinking. So what I'm trying to say is if she stopped to drink to the alcohol, then I'm sure she stopped to smoke the cigarettes.