Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - The Land of Gods and Monsters: Lana Del Rey's 2nd thread
View Single Post
Old 28th May 2014, 03:03 AM
Far away Initiate

Went to the Vancouver show just this Sunday (May 25th). She was AMAZINGG! Before the show started we could see her peaking through the curtains towards the crowd, she seemed so shy! I've heard some bad reviews about her singing live, but here she sounded flawless and her voice was immensely powerful. Kudos to her, especially considering she just flew in from Paris (or wherever Kimye got married) and landed that day. At the end of the show she even went down to the first row and took pictures and signed autographs and all that, she's such a sweetheart!

Considering it was general admission, the mosh pit was insane, we barely stayed in there for 10 minutes before we left and sat at the bleachers. And of course there were the drunk girls with their flower crowns pushing through to "reach their friend at the front". It was lightly raining too and pretty cold, all my videos of her performances r so shaky! But overall it was an amazing experience and I suggest if anyone goes to her upcoming ones, I recommend to just sit and get decent seats instead of aiming for the mosh pit (unless u get to the front haha).

♥♥
Underneath the blue sky&your dazzling smile
--
倖田來未

Last edited by GREENsora; 28th May 2014 at 03:07 AM.