Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - ~POWER of MUSIC~ 2011 A setlist, photos, and etc. [II]
View Single Post
Old 17th May 2011, 05:01 AM
SURREAL H-Initiate

forgiveness was the best thing about PoM.

I'm not going to lie, I actually dozed off during Moments. You know that feeling of just not being able to keep your eyes open in school? Well that's what happened haha. It wasn't long, but I did one of those head jerks when you catch yourself haha. It was just the perfect setting for sleeping... >_>. Although I did go to bed at 3 am the night before and woke up at 7 am to get ready and was at Yokohama arena by 10 am and then sat around and walked all day until we could enter the arena. So I'm sure that's the reason haha. Moments is one of my favorite songs.

I sat down for the majority of the concert, because most of the people around me were doing so as well. Plus, I was seated right at the front of the stand seats--next to the railing. Really good seats, for the stands at least, and I didn't need to stand to see. Ayu was directly facing us for the majority of the concert, always returning back to the same starting point.

I enjoyed the concert, but it was still kind of...I don't know. I'm interested to how it will be translated to DVD. The arrangements were really cool, I especially enjoyed M. It was less ballad and more rock.

"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it."

Last edited by tokyoxjapanxfan; 17th May 2011 at 05:09 AM.