Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - ARENA TOUR 2009 A ~NEXT LEVEL~ setlist and pictures [II]
View Single Post
Old 14th April 2009, 06:13 AM
Dolls Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by identity View Post
koda's 10m dress isn't that special tbh. and ayu hasn't always had great outfits in her tours, lol.. she's had some really tacky and just outfits.

but like people have said it seems like she is toning it down for this tour and i like it. not everything has to be all extravagant. plus, imo, when things are too extravagant her vocals suffer greatly.
I know Koda's dress isn't special...ayu had longer dress before. I loved majority of ayu's past costumes.

I know ayu set the bar up really high for her tours and I know she can't always keep it up with the grand stages and all. I'm happy this year's stage is different compared to her previous...even if its tone down with no special props. From the reports its suppose to be a colorful stage with the lights and screens so that gives me hope. Maybe a tone down stage might not be that bad...afterall, I loved 07-08 cdl, and pcdl.

I'm fine with the setlist including the pcdl songs. I don't mind if the pcdl songs are performed exactly the same as the cdl...but however, I do mind that majority of this year's tour costumes are recycled...and she wore them not that long ago too. I never cared about ayu's previous recycled costumes but this time I'm really unhappy about it. If she has to recycle outfits, atleast put more effort into changing it more to make it not that noticeable. I also don't understand why she had to make the same outfits but in different colors...the sparkle purple jacket and the pink mermaid dress. It takes time to make them...why can't they be different design? The mermaid dress isn't the only style that she can walk in...and the jacket style could of been really different if she wanted to.