Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - ARENA TOUR 2009 A ~NEXT LEVEL~ setlist and pictures [II]
View Single Post
Old 15th April 2009, 06:57 PM
PAPER DOLL Initiate

i know discussion's always welcomed (just like how we are here hahaha) but there's a fine line between discussing and... well, whining and complaining about everything.

all i'm saying is that ayu, though she yields the most power, isn't the only one involved in the decision-making processes. there are so many factors influencing the planning of a concert and how it'll eventually be presented to the audience.

and emiko san, i love, love, LOVE your analogy of using fashion, but i think we're looking at two very different industries altogether. a louis vuitton bag may cost $5000, but the people who buy such bags are EXPECTED TO and know that they have to pay such a premium amount, even in such tough times. the thing is, people will still gladly fork $$$ for them because c'est la mode!

and i'm not blaming the recession! i think it could be a factor in shaping ayu's tour this year, and i just hope people will bear that in mind and keep it real, that's all.