Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [A] ayumi hamasaki NEW SINGLE 23rd Monster Release 2021.04.08
View Single Post
Old 8th April 2021, 06:54 PM
As if.. Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris85 View Post
I don't why she feels like altering her voice. Just let it come out naturally, girl.
Anyway, still listening to the song on repeat.
I think she's struggling with singing otherwise, she has been singing with a lot of muscle pressure for very long, if you don't counteract against that with correct vocal exercises it gets worse and worse. `
The less air passes through her vocal coach cords the more muscle pressure singers use, that also means the less sound comes out naturally and easily they struggle (sound waves are basically air waves) sooo... they have to force the sounds and they end up adding more and more muscle pressure as they go. She needs regular practice with a good coach at that time, I would say. She's doing quite well otherwise and if she fixes this part, I would need to be careful that I don't fly with the wind as she blows me away hahah *corny joke*.

I'm hoping very hard for her to get someone VERY GOOD to work with on a regular basis. (The quality of the coach determines the quality of the students vocals, she needs a pro, maybe someone like Seth Riggs e.g or some former personal (vocal coach) students from Cornelius Reid, he was a genius)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aisha_Angel View Post
I agree a vocal coach might help her, however, it’s a scientific fact that after childbirth, women’s singing voices do go down in octave. It’s kind of interesting!
Could be. The body always changes, as you might now, vocals are always affected by the rest of the bodies condition and I wish I could say it was her voice going down only key-wise but I hear a lot more than that.

By the way, I love your profile pic Aisha!

IU - EIGHT (Vocal Cover)

SINGER x SONGWRITER x MUSIC PRODUCER
Website x Youtube x Instagram

Last edited by HONEY; 8th April 2021 at 07:24 PM.