RAINBOW Guardian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotora View Post
can we add

number 5 / single/album cover
number 6 : PV

in this thread as well?

I have issues with the cover...
Sure! The stuff in the first post is just some prompts and aren't the only things people can bring up, but I'll add those in so people know that the cover and PV are still relevant to discuss as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrenekoi View Post
I do believe her hearing issues will affect how much she can actually freshen her sound in the future, as she would need new references and that would require her to, well, listen to new stuff.

Unless she hands that to someone else and hopes that person will now to reflect her accuratelly, there's not much that can be done.
Yeah, this is a likely contributor for sure and something important to take into consideration. I've always loved Ayu for her unique compositions and she has still had those since Colours, but... there has been definitely more repeating trends and that might be just the way it'll be. I was heavier on criticizing this when TROUBLE dropped and although I'll still comment on it, I'm in a more balanced place of contextualizing possible reasons for her creative decisions these days.

All that said - of course I do hope she finds more people she can trust in the future if she is interested in still trying new things. From her blog, it sounds like she is wanting that too, and all I can hope for as a fan is for her to feel fulfilled and confident in her work.