Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - ASIA TOUR 2021-2022 A ~23rd Monster~
View Single Post
Old 24th August 2021, 02:12 PM
SEASONS Initiate

Maybe Ayu doesn’t believe in the virus lol Anyway, all the restrictive measurements are based upon positive results on a test. And that test isn’t infallible, it detects false positives, and also the other way around. I honestly don’t think we should stop the world based on a doubtful test. We have to learn to live with the virus, as we’ve done with all the viruses existing within us since ancient times lol No vaccine is going to save us either, since new variants keep appearing and seem to be resistant to it. So... taking care, keeping distance, and good hygiene is the best bet imo to keep living. And those measurements are going to be taken at the Tour. Let people have some joy man, or are we planning to live confined for the rest of our lives?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokyoxjapanxfan View Post
I’m unfortunately finding it harder and harder to feel excitement for her new album-less tours.
This. The fact that it is an arena tour and across Asia is exciting tho. But seriously what is that tittle? 2022 is not even her 23rd anymore so what’s the point? Ugh, first we had trouble now we got this. Maybe this is all we can expect now, a new digital single every once in a while and a tour with its name. Anyways, if the band is on it, I’m all in for the blu ray purchase.