Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Ayu at 2018 FNS Uta no Natsu Matsuri July 25th
View Single Post
Old 25th July 2018, 05:32 PM
(don't) Leave me alone Initiate

I remember she wore this dress sometime back in the early 2000s although I can't pinpoint exactly where, I think it may have been a live or photo shoot or both. Anyway, she looked great and did amazing! I feel like I was transported back to 2003, even her vocals sounded about as great as they did back then! Awesome job ayu

I really just don't understand the point of Timmy's outfit though. I get it if he wants to express himself through his clothes or lack of clothes.. that's all fine and good but what in the world does that outfit have to do with any of the songs performed? Absolutely nothing.. Also, if you're in the background of a performance I don't believe you should be wearing something that could distract from the main act, and that's what he was doing.
I'm not really mad or anything though, the performances were still amazing and I'll still rewatch them. It has been a while since I wanted to rewatch ayu performances!

Last edited by love in music; 25th July 2018 at 05:35 PM.