Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017 ~VI: Third chapter~
View Single Post
Old 21st January 2018, 10:18 PM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOGMAN View Post
I used japanconcerttickets.com for a couple of concerts last month. While it adds a bit to the price, I found it worthwhile and very easy to use. Tickets arrived VERY quickly as well. Well, one of them - my ticket for Ayu I just had to print out at a 7-11 when I arrived in Japan.
Thanks for the info! I still haven't been able to get tickets from them, as they seem to be very busy now, but they have responded quickly to emails. How early did you buy tickets and did they ship to where you live? My main problem is not having a shipping address while in Japan and I'm only going to arrive a few days before the show, a few weeks from now. JCT said they'd ship to a post office where I can pick up (I think it's called kyoku dome?) but you only have 10 days to pick them up before returned to sender. So timing and shipping are the biggest challenge in my case. Also, just in case anyone was thinking of using Tenso to forward tickets to your foreign address, concert tickets are one of the few things they will NOT ship out of country.