Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017 ~VI: Third chapter~
View Single Post
Old 1st February 2018, 10:57 PM
Dolls Initiate

The vocals were chipmunk for all the soft parts, rock parts or strong parts were awesome but either way her energy was amazing. The amount of crying was just insane, and it was very theatrical. Still, the visuals, colour, costumes, her hair, all amazing. And we’ve got 10th row!! Me and Kendelle met in hall and found out our seats are 38 and 40 but she switched and sat next to me. Turns out they put all non-Japanese in the same row. So cool to share the experience with other people. We were close to the aisle so we had Timmy and Zin walk past us. So glad I’m going to Kobe, I need to relive that experience, hopefully the seats are also great

Btw, being Ayu fan since 2004 I thought I knew all of her “habits”, not sure how to call it, but on the stage she laughed in a way I never heard before, she usually had very low strong laugh but this time it was like she’s inhaled helium, so funny. It was the first time I got to experience MC, although I think there was some short one during AT10 but this time it was truly enjoyable.

Last edited by SKYia; 1st February 2018 at 10:59 PM.