Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] New Album TROUBLE on August 15th ~III~
View Single Post
Old 6th August 2018, 02:48 PM
July 1st Initiate

having listened to what I believe to be the iTunes version with my good headphones, the motherf[REDACTED] [REDACTED] mastering really, really bothers me. like, in no way am I a professional, but the album sounds so ill-put together.

I didn't notice any change with We are the QUEENS (which I think was OK to begin with, mastering-wise), but æternal just sounds sooo jarringly different because it's so much louder—you can tell right away from the first verse. and then motherf[REDACTED] WORDS? that [REDACTED] still sounds as shitty as the version we got in 2017. I'm so disappointed because I really like these two songs (especially WORDS). thankfully I don't think I notice the same thing for W and The way I am.

ayu, babe, whomst the [REDACTED] is doing your mastering the last four-five years? fire that [REDACTED] and report their ass to the International Criminal Court for crimes against humanity. I want to [REDACTED] that [REDACTED]'s [REDACTED] until [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] and [REDACTED].

---
EDIT: re-reading this ten minutes after I posted it, I'm no longer as angry, but the main argument stands.

Last edited by Deep snow; 6th August 2018 at 02:58 PM.