Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] New Album TROUBLE on August 15th ~III~
View Single Post
Old 6th August 2018, 05:17 PM
I am... Initiate

^More music as in new music? Before the official release of TROUBLE? People would just complain why it isn't on TROUBLE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by voltron View Post
It's interesting that she hasn't had a title track since Party Queen - something that had previously been very rare in her discography has now become the norm.

In my head, I hear her talking about the title TROUBLE in her normal vague way of "Certainly you must all now understand why I called this album TROUBLE? TROUBLE has many meanings, doesn't it? It is something you can cause, or something you can be, something others can case for you, or something you can find yourself in. Maybe you need help, or maybe you need to be stopped."
lol I said it before, but she RELI needs to communicate herself better. Things like "You're TA, so you'll understand" just don't cut it.

Another "I said it before", but I would've really liked songs titled Colours and TROUBLE. ;_; Will we ever get title tracks back?

「浜崎あゆみ」であること
”歌う”ということ
それは”生きる”ということ

SCawaii May 2008

矛盾だらけの こんな私でも
許されますか 教えてよ

浜崎あゆみ 「I am...」