Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - ~POWER of MUSIC~ 2011 A setlist, photos, and etc. [II]
View Single Post
Old 22nd May 2011, 02:03 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by aura~ View Post
The show already finished! A Japanese friend told me how it was, but his English was... Well, confusing, so there are parts I'm not sure about...

The fan video was shown before the last song, a song is born, before the video started there was displayed flags of each country who participed on the video (they put the name of each country in Japanese under the flag) if I remember correctly: us, chile, Spain, France, Italy, singapour, Malaysia, Thailand, UK, Germany (I don't remember more sorry...)

There was a text in Japanese, I don't know if was while the flags where shown or when our video started, saying: this was given to me from fans around the world to show that they think about Japanese <- can't trust this is the exact text xD

Then our video started and when finished the lyrics of Daybreak "donna ni toku hanarete itemo, bokura ha onaji sora no shita", where displayed.

After that a song is born started!

And also that friend said sth about Curtain call... I don't understand it... But looks like when the concert ended and everyone was about to leave... Ayu or the PV or sth, idk, apeared on the screens and played curtain call... Not sure O.o

And that's all ^^
yes, the video is played before encore. there were no flags shown. it showed all the country names in japanese. and few sentences such as people around the world are connected together...

the second day there is key!!! soooo happy

boys and girls is back. even though i prefer unite!, it was really cool at the concert.

i cried very badly at forgiveness. so powerful! it is one of my favorite openings. also cried so hard (with all other japanese near me) when ayu sang poker face, a song for xx, never ever, and a song is born.

the date specific keyrings sold out, so i did not get to buy them. i bought a couple of ayupans, and i got two more secret ayupans!!! do they make many secret ayupans this time, or am i just too lucky??

i am typing from a japanese computer so i cannot use the keyboard well.