Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] New Album TROUBLE on August 15th ~III~
View Single Post
Old 6th August 2018, 04:11 PM
Born To Be... Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxikot View Post
The announcement is here:
https://twitter.com/AWA_official/sta...21329852837888
Different online translators say about the last question: "What? It may happen again in AWA to 8/13!? / Will it happen again on AWA on August 13?"
Maybe somebody who speaks Japanese could help.
Well, whatever it is --- it makes me curious!
I kinda love it. I am all about Ayu since July, and I am looking forward to all upcoming announcements, performances, festivals and tours.

About the album; I am surprised, because I was totally upset about just having 3 new songs; but the album sounds really good. If there is one thing I could complain about is how I don't like the backing vocals in aetarnal. Especially in the verses, when they repeat Ayu. It sounds so robotic.

But I am totally loving The way I am (definetely my favourite on this album) and yesss also aetarnal. Also I am back into We are the QUEENS and WORDS and I am happy I could buy now a release where the two songs are included and fit well in the concept. The only song I have to get into is W. I like the arrangement, but somehow it doesn't grab me like WARNING or 1 LOVE did (it reminds me of these songs). I am sure I will like it over time.

I am really torn if I should buy the release or not. I will wait foe a while, because I can't trust Ayu. I am a bit anxious she will release a full album including these 5 songs. Probably not... but it is Ayu. You never know.

Bit random but how do you guys pronounce aeternal? I say it like 'eternal' but it makes no sense somehow considering the other songs start with a w.