Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Ayu to appear at MUSIC FAIR on 11th August
View Single Post
Old 12th August 2018, 11:08 AM
Born To Be... Initiate

I really enjoyed her TV performance! She looks absolutely angelic and she sounds good! I am happy that she found the time to focus on her vocals, or finding the correct tone despite her condition. It doesn't bother me that she looks a lot to her backup singers; when they help, they help. She really delivered. I skipped the interview because I didn't understand that. If anyone finds time to translate it, then you are an angel! She came over as very polite and I guess her answers were more well thought? That sounds weird coming from someone who doesn't know Japanese, but in most interviews Ayu came over to me as if she was really trying hard for giving the right answers. Lots of uuuuhhhhs or starings at the ceiling...

But overall WOW she did it. I showed the performance to my boyfriend. I haven't shown a performance to anyone in years, because of her vocals. So, for me, this was amazing, great and such a great special for her 20th anniversairy!