Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - TROUBLE TOUR 2020 A ~サイゴノトラブル~ III
View Single Post
Old 26th January 2020, 10:46 AM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

^ Here's what my local concert venue said on facebook regarding Viagogo tickets (google translated) :
Quote:
There are still many of you (alas) who send us emails to inquire about the validity of your tickets purchased on Viagogo.
Essentially, these tickets are electronic tickets (to print at home, so ...). It is possible that the unique bar code of each of these tickets corresponds to an effectively valid ticket, giving the right to attend the show in the Zenith of Nantes.
Do not rejoice too quickly ...: this bar code (unique) validates the entry of a holder (unique) of this ticket. As soon as he (or she) entered the room, the barcode is invalidated. Clearly, all those who bought the same ticket (with the same barcode) on Viagogo are turned back at the entrance of the room (reason: ticket already entered).
So apparently some people sell the same tickets to multiple people and once one person scans their tickets at the venue then everyone else is screw*d. I'm not saying this has happened to everyone but this is a solid reason for me not to buy tickets from here ever.

Also, on this page dozens of people are telling everyone how they got scammed by Viagogo

arena tour 2016 ~M(A)DE IN JAPAN~ @ Yoyogi : 08/07 & 09/07
arena tour 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th anniversary~ @ Osaka-jô hall : 21/07 & 22/07
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2023-2024 A ~A COMPLETE 25~ @ Yoyogi : 30/12 & 31/12

浜崎あゆみ ~since 2009~
tumblr ; last.fm