Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - TROUBLE TOUR 2020 A ~サイゴノトラブル~ IV
View Single Post
Old 20th September 2020, 11:39 AM
Endless sorrow Initiate

A day without reading the word "retirement" is a wasted one It's about the last time to appear in front of everybody during this long tour. The quote comes from TA mail. Here's it's in full:
---
"ayumi hamasaki TROUBLE TOUR 2020 A~サイゴノトラブル~ FINAL" announced recently.

The performances this time around will be streamed on mu-mo LIVE from 19:00 on October 2nd (Fri), but we have received a message from ayu for all of the TeamAyu members.

----------------------------------------
"Let's create サイゴノトラブル together"

サイゴノトラブル FINAL has been announced at last.
I have come this far with a truly small wish, "Maybe by some chance..."

But I guess we won't be able to meet in person yet. That's right, isn't it? It's definitely not safe yet. Of course, I understand and I am convinced about this.

That's why if I said I wasn't sad that my final appearance on stage will be a live stream, that would honestly be a lie.
I, at least wanted to meet with everyone for the last time. .

Thinking about many things like that, although the situation is that we can't actually meet in person at the venue, I thought that there might be a way that we could somehow close the curtain together as we have done so up to now.

and I have a request for everyone in TA about this. Everyone, can you send your photo memories of the TROUBL Tour

here's a link that I removed as it's for TA only (-maxikot)

If everyone can send one picture with your memories, that would be great!

The submission period is 3 days from today, Sunday, until the last day of the long weekend, Tuesday!!! I want to create a performance that everyone themselves can feel as the last piece on stage, just as we have so far up to now, so I am really really looking forward to seeing everyone's photos.

I think I might start crying just imagining everyone's photos..

ayu
----------------------------------------

As such, we are asking for your photos of your memories of the TROUBL Tour as we get closer to the "ayumi hamasaki TROUBLE TOUR 2020 A~サイゴノトラブル~ FINAL"!