Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] ayumi hamasaki 21st anniversary -POWER of A^3
View Single Post
Old 7th March 2019, 12:21 PM
YOU Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke. View Post
The message is that together they build an infastructure. Remove one corner, and it all collapses. Three sides, three points, three ^.

It completely ties into the message they are putting forward with this concept, the message they described in the past upon announcement.

In general I’m highly critical of aesthetic as well, but because how they chose to represent this tour aesthetically is, in its very essence, a true depiction of the concept itself, of what A^3 really means, I’m pleased. Anything outside of this aesthetic would lose so much of it’s symbolism and meaning.

If written as A3, people would take it for what it is. A^3 begs people to ask “why A^3?” To look deeper into it. To NOT take it at face value. This conversation we are having is exactly the reason they chose to move forward with “A^3.” Its adding value where there otherwise may not have been.
Then I know why they didn't choose those designs with an actual cube. The concept is great, but I still can't stand A^3 and the logo, there should have a better visualisation. I miss the old days they still have fund to hire design team to produce stunning logos like MY STORY, NEXT LEVEL, Rock'n'Roll Circus.